CS Transcripts Services

Marksheet/ Certificate Correction :

If any information on your registration certificate, grade report, or degree certificate appears to
be wrong, do not be alarmed. The head of your institution or university must be informed of the
situation and asked to make the appropriate changes in a letter. Even if your name is spelled
improperly, you still need to write a letter requesting that it be changed to the proper form so that
it doesn't cause any problems in the future.
See What People Are Saying..


Enquire Now